On new design

-Blue font is unreadable with this backgroung
And remember that - its always easier to read dark letters on bright background than vice versa - I'm not agree :).

-I like it when the text field is not so wide - it's good for quick reading - yes, but steel a lot of place free.

-Also i want to have an ability to edit messages directly from the message page, not getting into the depths of settings - yes.

-Let's increase space between posts - yes.

- WTF why comments not working???
- WTF where is FONTS in redactor???


-Dont know about comments
-WTF is that fuckin' photos at the right of the page?
-Design rocks )

-fucking photos just experiment about informational presentation - image it like adaptive search block, now it works by keyword - but possible made album with our pictures.
- design will be changed

-I believe we both need comments...
-I wanna learn makin' such designs by myself )